Tuesday, May 24, 2005

It begins.

I have gone through life trying not to create waves. But there are times when I do make wave, big waves, but its not cos I chose too. I seem to conveniently find myself in situations where I need to make a choice. Choices can be a bitch sometimes. Always has pros and cons. Well, I've come to another chapter in my life where I have to make a choice. Luckily this time it will not be due to a situation or someone. Its about me. There is something I need to do. Something inside of me is screaming to be set free. I'm scared! I don't know what the final out come will be like and I don't know if I'll like what I see. All I know is that it has to be done! For me, not for anyone else but only me.

1 Comments:

Blogger gaffal said...

hey dude.

welcome to blogging, heh (lame).

the last simpang session was awesome, tho a short one.

meet up soon kay. miss u guys already.

take care.

3:21 pm, May 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home