Monday, August 28, 2006

Wishful thinking...

Every year, around this time, people start asking me what I want for my birthday. Jasmine, my brothers, my parents and some of my other closer friends always ask me what I want. Every year, its usually the same answer... I don't know, anything also can, don't want, up too you etc etc. Well this year, I have some things in mind. Funny thing is, Raveen asked me whether I wanted it first. He asked me what colour I wanted and I said white, so I guess this is one of the presents I might be getting...


Now, Jasmine has been asking me what I want. I've tried telling her I don't want anything and that she shouldn't waste her money on me, but that girl is damn persistent. She knows I love shoes and I did hint to her which pair of the retro Nike Air Max shoes I wanted but I suddenly thought of something. I need to be practical and well, I already have a lot of shoes at home that I use for going out but what I really need is a new pair of running shoes. So once again, since she already knows that I want shoes, maybe I get a new pair of Asics Running shoes...


As for my parents, relatives, friends; if you can't think of what to get me, the best answer I can give you is... CASH. Hahaha... well, money will always come in handy because I have school fees to pay, camera accessories that I want to buy and things like that...

But then again, I know no one reads my blogs anyway so I guess it is wishful thinking to think that I get any of the above stuff for my birthday. *winks*

1 Comments:

Blogger Hebrew_Star said...

I read your blog, but I am neither family or related... hee hee...

*heng ah*

4:33 pm, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home