Saturday, May 28, 2005

out on a limb

why is it that its the people you care about the most will be the ones to hurt you the most. it is because the strong feeling we share and when the person does something to hurt you its feels even worse. i don't know. i was in a bad mood last night at work. i won't go into detail of why i was upset. however, i left my work place in an upset manner. so on the bus ride home i told my girlfriend that i was upset and why i was upset. this morning, when i sms-ed her, she was in a bad mood. apparently she's angry with how i had behaved the night before. she said that i made it sound like it was her fault that i was angry. honestly, how could someone ever come up with a conclusion like that. i talked to you about me being upset and stuff because you are my GIRLFRIEND. i never blamed you and i definitely did not say its your fault. all i did was tell you that i was angry with some of my friends at work. i was sharing my problems with you. aren't couples supposed to do that. but no, after i told you i was angry with some of my friends at work, it suddenly became its your fault i'm angry. why in the world would i think its your fault that i'm angry with the guys at my work place? and how in the world can you come up with the notion that i was blaming you when all i did was share with you my problems. i can't fcking understand. well, since you still want to be angry at my because all of a sudden you think i was blaming you last night then fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home