Sunday, December 10, 2006

Bintan Trip.

Jasmine and I have been together just alittle over 2yrs now. Its been a wonderful 2yrs and one of the contributing factors is her relatives. Jasmine and me are not married or even close to getting married anytime soon but her family members have been really nice to me! Last weekend, 8th - 10th Dec 2006, her family invited me to spend the weekend with them at Bintan. I don't know if its a common thing now days but having your girlfriend's family invite you for a family holiday which includes all the aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces is really something. I consider myself lucky to have been accepted by Jasmine's family enough for them to invite me on a family holiday. Anyway, I really thank them for always being so nice to me and here are some photos of the place we were over the weekend!


This is a picture of the Bintan Lagoon Resort villa that we stayed in. We have our own private pool plus from where I am standing taking this photo, the beach is just behind me!


As you can see, the beach is clean and the water is clear plus the waves are like really big and you can almost surf in it!


This is just an artistic angle of the beach. I put the camera on the san and took this shot making it look like the sand and sky are touching with a thin line of the ocean in between.


This is one place we went for shopping. Its called "Pasar Oleh Oleh". The place really sucks. Hardly anything to buy plus its like Chatuchak in Bangkok but like only 10 people. Its a bloody ghost town!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home