Friday, January 02, 2009

First for the year...

Greetings from the other side of the Universe. I've been away exploring the furthest reaches of the stars and thus have been unable to update anything in my blog. Apparently, the 27th nebula, a thousand light years from here doesn't have WiFi. So much for more advanced civilizations.
Firstly, I want to wish everyone a blessed belated Christmas and a Happy New year. 2008 has been a year full of ups and downs. I don't want to get into full details of my year, I will share that in the up coming blogs, so I'll just leave this blog to the well wishes for the year.
May the new year bring you all joy and prosperity and may you and your family have a wonderful year ahead. Take care and love you all.

P.S : I should be returning to earth some time withing the next lunar cycle, when the moon is at its fullest. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home