Monday, June 16, 2008

Its been a while...

Its been a while since I last blogged. I've been rather busy sice my last post. The passing of my best friend was a major shock to me. It all happened so suddenly that it seemed so unreal. I still wake up in the middle of the night and cannot believe that he's left us. Beside that, work has been really busy. I just completed a 6 weeks upgrading course. It wasn't the most demanding of courses but there was a lot of studying and reading to be done. What made it more challenging for me personally, was that my Uni semester exxams were right smack in the middle of the course. It was really a challenge to balance both my studies and my course at the same time. There was really a lot of reading involved both ways. On the plus side, I just returned from a 4 day, 3 night Church Camp at Port Dickson. I really had a lot of fun. It was really good to get away for a while after all the studying and exams. I'm also looking forward to this coming weekend. Going diving at P.Tioman. I really cannot wait. It's been a really long time since I last went diving. Can't wait for this friday. Anyway, here are some photos from my recent Church Camp. Enjoy!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home