Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Alchemist.

The Alchemist. By Paulo Coelho. Its been a really long time since I last sat down to read a book. I happened to be a Borders last night and I bought 3 books. They were on sale. Buy 3 books but only pay for 2 of them. (I'm such a cheapskate) Anyway, I bought the 3 books and took one of them with me to work today. Surprisingly, I managed to finish it at work. It wasn't the thickest of books but it was a really good book. I've read 'The Pilgrimage' by Paulo Coelho and I really enjoyed it, so I thought I would read 'The Alchemist'. It was a fantastic book. The way he writes is amazing. It is such a simple story of how a young boy chooses to follow his dream. How he takes a step of faith to fulfill a quest that even he does not know the outcome. How a dream spoke to him and the adventures of his incredible journey of self discovery. A must read for all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home