Monday, December 31, 2007

Blessed is I.

Well, Christmas is over for another year. 2008 starts tomorrow and in all honesty, I'm not really looking forward to it. I'm very happy with my personal life but its more of my office life that I'm not really looking forward to next year. There is going to be many changes and a lot more projects to work on. Anyway, this year's Christmas was fantastic. I really got a lot of wonderful presents from many wonderful people. Here is a list of stuff I got this Christmas:

1. Nikon D200 DLSR Camera
2. Crumpler "7 million dollar home" camera bag
3. Sony Playstation 3
4. 16GB Ipod Touch
5. Transformer Master piece set.

I know its just 5 presents, but as you can see, they are not cheap presents. The Crumpler bag is the cheapest at $166. so you can only imagine how much the rest cost. All I can say is thank you and I really am blessed. I love you all!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home