Wednesday, September 12, 2007

truly grateful...

Yesterday was my 25th birthday. Yes, I'm getting old. Every year, I don't usually celebrate my birthday. Its usually jut dinner with the family and dinner with Jasmine on another day. However, this year was a surprise. Firstly, Jasmine and my parents planned surprise birthday party for me. I was really touched. It was held at my place but everyone who came told me how hard Jasmine had been working the last few weeks calling everyone and planning everything. For that, I am truly, truly grateful. Thank you darling. It really meant a lot to me. Secondly, on my birthday yesterday I was on guard duty. I know you all maybe thinking how can I be so unlucky right. In all honesty, I wasn't really bothered about it. I mean, I already had a wonderful surprise birthday party on Saturday. So, there I was, in camp doing guard duty on my birthday. You know what, my colleagues surprised me by coming into office at 10pm last night bringing food and a birthday cake. They said that they couldn't let me celebrate my birthday all lone in office doing guard duty. So they brought food and a cake to celebrate with me. I was really really touched. It's really nice to know that I have such good friends. I am definitely one lucky guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home