Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Well, well, well... its been 2 days since he left. It still hasn't really kicked in. I know he's gone but I guess I'm so used to him being at camp and only coming back during the weekends that I don't really miss him. But for those who don't already know, my youngest brother, Raj, left for Brisbane on Sunday. He's off to University of Queensland to study. He's be there for 4yrs studying law. Well, Raveen is in America studying, Raj is now in Australia studying and both my parents work. Well, I go to work too and I also go to University but I still am home alone a lot. I miss not having my brothers around. Its funny, when they were around i found them irritating and i didn't really want to talk to them, but when they are gone, I start missing them. Raveen has been away in the US for close to 14 months now. I have no idea when I will see him next. Raj just left and won't be back till the end of the year. Its going to be a lonely and quiet year ahead in my house. Anyway, till I see them again, I hope they take care of themselves and study hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home