Thursday, March 19, 2009

Been busy...

Well, I guess from the last article, we can safely say that Chinese guys can't dance. This month has been an interesting. I've been trying to get back in to the rhythm of running again but my knees have been hurting again. Now its not just my old injury on the right knee but my left knee is starting to hurt when I run too. I decided to go back to see the doctor about it but i haven't got around to doing it. I'll probably go see the doc next week. Since I can't run anymore, I've decided that I'm going to take cycling more seriously. I currently ride a SCOTT Aspect 50. However a mountian bike is not going to work for what I had in mind, so I'm thinking of changing my ride. I'm looking to get the Giant OCR 3 road bike.


I'm going to sell my current bike and try to save up a little more for this bike.
Another interesting thing is me an some friends have registered for an adventure race. We have only managed to send in our registration. We are waiting to see if we are short listed and if we can actually take part in it. Anyway, thats all the news I have for now. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home