Thursday, December 14, 2006

Cos I'm leaving, on an Airplane...

Well, its finally here. I've been looking forward to tomorrow for almost 4 months. Tomorrow, I'm finally leaving for Colorado Springs, Denver, USA for my holiday. Jasmine is currently in Vietnam with her family on holiday. She left today at 1430Hrs. I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 0645Hr. I won't be seeing her till the 31st of Dec, when I return from my trip. I'm definitely going to miss her. Anywhere, just like the e-mail she sent me, here's a little prayer for you darling:

Dear Lord,
I pray that you protect Jasmine and her family while they are on holiday in Vietnam. I pray that they will not be affected by the typhoon. Let her have fun shopping and visiting places of interest in Vietnam. As she returns next week, I pray for a safe journey back and that you'll look after her till I get back. Thank you.

Amen.

Jas, take care and I'll see you soon k. Love you and miss you lots! I'll buy you many nice stuff back k.

To everyone else, I don't think i'll be blogging much when I'm away, but I'll be putting up many photos when I get back. Till then, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home