Monday, March 05, 2007

Brotherly love...

I haven't seen my brother in 2 months. Most of you should already know, Raveen is studying overseas. He's currently in Dallas, Texas. I miss him. Its weird not having him around. It funny actually... growing up, Raveen and me were not close. I actually disliked him. Why? Being the elder brother, I got blamed for eveything that he did. Apparently, I was a bad example for him. But as we grew older, we started getting along better. Going through army kind of made me more matured and I guess it was the same for him. We started talking more and we actually started going out shopping together and stuff. Raveen has always been the fashion guru. So its nice having someone to tell you what's the latest fashion, where to get them and when you do try them on, tell you if it looks good on you. Ever since he left for the United States, the house has been rater quiet. Raj, my youngest brother, is still in OCS. He graduates this coming Sat, 10th Mar 07. I'm damn proud of him. Both my parents work, Raj is in camp, Raveen is away studying so I'm stuck alone at home most of the time cos I work shift duties. It can get boring and quiet. I miss Raveen alot. Hopefully I'll see him soon, when I go over to Dallas, Texas to visit him. Till then, Take care little brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home