Thursday, April 02, 2009

ice, ventti, vanilla latte please...

Blink and you would have missed it. April has begun. 4 months into 2009. How time flies. The Christmas and New Year festivities seem to have recently ended. Where did all the in between time go? Diving season has begun. The new work year has begun. Semester exams are a month away. So many things, so little time.
Well, I still haven't bought my Helios 300 yet. Hoping to get it soon. Waiting for a friend so that we can get it together and bargain and get a better price for it. My knees are slowly starting to give way. It started with my right knee but now my left knee also seems to be giving way. It hurts when I try to run and walk up stairs. Its really annoying. Doc gave me some pain-killers. He gave me two weeks to take them and seem what happens.
Getting my bicycle now seems more important than ever. Cycling is probably the only type of sport I will be doing for the forseeable future. Low impact. Less stress on the knees.
Wedding planning has been going fine so far. I've been emailing a few Hotels to get their quotations for the wedding dinner packages. We have yet to confirm anything but I'm hoping to settle it asap. I'm one who does not like last minute things.
The search for the house seems to be coming to an end. Jasmine and me have found a nice place that we both like. Its also within our budget. We'll be bringing out parents to see the place over the next few days to see what they say. Hopefully it'll all work out fine.
Till the next post! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home