Saturday, September 24, 2005

From the ashes.

Every product has a certain life span. A life cycle if you want to call it. There is the birth of a product. Something new. The product then grows. Soon it reaches maturity. Before you know it death is knocking on your front door. When this happens, we call it a life cycle. So just like my old blog, it was born, grew and matured and finally it has died. And from its ashes, a new face has emerged. I know you might be thinking, this is a very plain blog. No fancy pictures or quotes. But it is what I was looking for. Plain and simple. Something that gave more priority to what I was writing and saying instead of the fancy blogs where we can click on the little tags to go see different pages. This blog is for you to see me. To give my writing and opinions more room. Easier to read. More space to work with. Anyhow, this is my new blog page. Simple as it is, I think it fits my needs perfectly. Welcome to the grand Opening of my New and simpler Blog!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home