Saturday, August 06, 2005

Patriotism


Patriotism.

Patriotism. This word usually comes up in my conversations when I try to explain to people why I decided to sign on with the military. People are always asking me why? Am I that patriotic? Do I love my country that much? Sometimes I really don't know what to say. I don't really consider myself a patriot. But I guess the bottom line is that, if Singapore were to ever go to war with anyone, I know I can do my part to protect my family and loved ones. I won't say I love my country because I'm forever complaining about the government and the rules but I will definitely fight for Singapore to protect the people I care about. Anyways, it will be National Day in 3 days time. Just want to wish all of you guys and gals out there Happy National Day. Enjoy the holiday and stay out of trouble. Hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home