Thursday, June 23, 2005

Lack of Nitrogen

light dances of the blue surface. like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue pane. the sand beneath my feet is warm and fine. a cool breeze blows against my face. i close my eyes and listen. the sound of the waves crashing against the shore. the sounds of birds flying over head. the voice in my head start speaking to me again. its telling me to go. whispering to me how badly i miss it. how badly i want it. wildly throwing suggestive thoughts into my mind. i take it all in. memories flash through my mind. i slowly smile. with my eyes still closed, I smile to myself. i miss it. i thought i had satisfied my cravings. looks like its going to torment me the rest of my life. but is alright. I am willing to suffer the cravings. hopefully i can satisfy it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home