Sunday, June 05, 2005

in the new Thank you so much.

Do you like it? I mean my BLOG. Looks cool right. The noodle boy picture, the running text that has my name on it. Its all quite nice don't you think? Well, I have a confession to make. I didn't do this blog. I mean, its my blog and I post stuff on it but I have no idea how to design it. This whole blog thingy is my wonderful girlfriend's work. Yes, its true. I have no freaking idea how to work the html thingy. I'm actually quite clueless when it comes to all this computer stuff like programming and java and html and flash and stuff like that. Well, I just wanna thank Jasmine. Without her help I won't have this cool blog site. So thank you darling. I really appreciate you helping me out with this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home