Sunday, June 12, 2005

Unleash the Dragon

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

unLeasH tHe dRagOn

Today the dragon was unleashed. Yes, you heard it right! The dragon has been set loose. I'm sure you are smart to know that dragons don't really exist right. But this one does. Its called, Adidas Predator Pulse 2 TRX SG Dragon. I was waiting for the launch of David Beckham's new boots and this was it. It looks really good. Silver all around with white inbetween the 3 stripes. PLUS a embroidered DRAGON all around the boot. Isn't that cool or what. Of course the boots came with a price but having a weakness when it comes to shoes, I bought it! I tried them on today during the regular sunday football match. The boots are really good. Comfortable fit, good control of the ball and most important both long passing and short passing was excellent. I really cannot wait to try it out with free kicks. Its really going to bend it like Beckham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home