Sunday, June 19, 2005

Marriage Blues

You know sometimes you hear people talking about when they want to get married and stuff like that. Well... Jas and I were having this conversation at Borders Bristro over the weekend. ITs funny you know, as much as we were talking about how our friend's wedding all differ from each other in small ways, it suddenly dawned on me that if i do get married in the future I'm going to be alittle troubled about what to do. Lets say for EXAMLE, if i were to marry Jas I would definately want to have my wedding at a hotel. Thats the easy part. However, as my family is indian, they are all not used to the usual 10 course chinese dinner. But then again Jas's family is chinese so they will be expecting a usual 10 course chinese dinner. I am cool with 10 course chinese dinner cos i have alot of friends and collegues who are chinese so thats okie. But how am I going to cater for my grandma and aunties and uncles... Thats the problem. Lets not even include that both Jas and myself have muslim friends... That means we also would have to cater for halal food. Damn... getting married is such a hassel. Me and Jas kinda joked that maybe we should just go to the ROM, sign the paper and finish it there and then, HAHAHAHA.... oh well... I'm glad i'm still only 22. No plans to get married anytime soon. *phew*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home