Monday, July 04, 2005

My imaginary friend.

Would it be weird if I told you that I have an imaginary friend? Would that freak you out? Ok but before you just to conclusions that I'm crazy or something, hear me out. First and for most, I know there is no such thing as an imaginary friend. Why? Because they are your "IMAGINARY" friend. They are made up. Not real. Duh... Anyway my imaginary friend is more of like my conscience. I happen to have a few idiosyncrasies, and one of them is that I think out loud to myself. If I'm pondering on something or wondering what to do or how to do something, I usually think out loud. Talking to myself, helps me to think in perspective. Yes, yes... I know it sounds wierd but it works for me. That's why, I cam up with the idea of an imaginary friend. Technically I'm still talking to myself but it feels a lot more fun to pretend that you are talking to someone. Haha... okie, I guess you all think I'm officially insane now. Don't worry, I'm fine! Hee Hee.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home