Saturday, June 25, 2005

Friendship

I cannot imagine my life without the friends I have now. People I've known for so many years I've actually decided not to keep track of how long I've known them. To alot of people friends are superficial. To these selected few, they chose who they want to be friends with everyday. As long as they can get something out of this person they will be your "friend". To me, my friends are everything. A 100 billion trillion gazillion dollars won't be enough for me to give up my friends. All the money in the world will not be able to buy me my friends. Friendship is based on the experiences you have shared with the person over the years. I've had my ups and downs with my friends in the past but we have worked through the difficulties and the bond has grown stronger. Last night we all met up at Simpang Bedok. Its the first gathering in so long. Everyone has been so busy with work and their own lives plus a few of them have been away in Australia studying its difficult to get everyone to meet up. But, yes we finally did. 22 people in all were seated around the table last night. It was really good seeing all of them again. For once in my life I was actually speechless. I just sat there and smiled because I was so happy to see everyone again. Today we'll all be going for a BBQ. I can hardly wait. It's really good having all the guys back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home