Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's FINALLY HERE!!!

It was around 1130h, 07 Mar 07. I was busy at work when I got a sms from Vincent. For those who don't know who Vincent is, well he's my car agent. Anyway, he sms-ed me at around 1130h to inform me that the car could be picked up at 1630h. At first I was thrown back, 1630h today? Tomorrow? Day after that? Next week? I asked him when and he repied: "Today la!" I couldn't believe it. It was finally here. It actually came sooner then I expected. I was kind of hoping that it'll come before next weekend. I couldn't wait to finish work. At 1500h, when I finished work, I met Vincent and went straight down to see my car. There it stood in the shade of the afternoon sun. Shiny black looking sleek and cool. I slowly ran my finger over the bonnet. My very own car. No more borrowing other people's cars, renting of cars and worst still, early mornings just to wait for the public transport. Well, it's been one day already. Driving to and from work was fantastic. Winding down my window, I waved goodbye to my collegues as I left my camp. I love my car!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's time to done up your ride, bro!

9:45 am, March 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home