Monday, September 26, 2005

Solitude

Have you ever had the feeling that you're all alone. Sure, your friends and family are physically present but some how you feel so alone. Its like no one else can see or hear you. No one understands anymore. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. For the last one week, I've been feeling quite down. I don't know how or why it started. I feel like I'm all alone. No one understands me. Even the people who are very close to me seem distant. Like all of a sudden there is this invisible barrier between us. I feel so lost. I feel like the people around me are disappointed in me. They are unhappy with me about something. No one has said or done anything but I get this vibe from the people around me that they aren't exactly too pleased with me. Be it my attitude, behavior or actions. I really don't know. Am I paranoid? I'm not too sure. Am I reading too much between the lines? Am I being over sensitive? I don't know anymore. I can hardly get a good night's sleep. Keep tossing and turning in bed thinking. Thinking about what you ask. I wish I knew. Maybe I've been over stressed about my exams, work and stuff at home. Maybe I'm wound up too tight. I need a break. I need a holiday. But I cannot. Not at the moment at least. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe tomorrow I will find the answers to my questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home