Monday, November 21, 2005

Help... Call the Fashion Police.


As I was reading the papers today, it suddenly dawned on me that all the fashion critics are about what women wear. Usually you'll see all the HITS and MISSES in the weeks fashion are about women. How come they never write anything about men and their dressing? Then it hit me... how wrong can a guy really go? Men are usually in jeans and t-shirts or in a suit. There is very little that men can wear that will go horribly wrong. Knowing that fact, why are there so many Singaporean Men that just cannot dress themselves? Some of their dressings are just down right dreadful. Singaporean men have one major problem, and that is, SHOES. Why do they all think that one pair of shoe is enough? I've seen so many people wear the same pair of shoes for running/sports, going to town, going clubbing and other formal functions. Why can't they see that by wearing one pair of shoe all the time for every function, they look really weird. Men, learn to invest in another pair of shoe for going out, rather than wear the same shoe you wore to play basketball or street soccer. Many of you know that I'm a shoe whore. I love shoes and I have alot of pairs of shoes. I believe that shoes are what makes a man. You could have the most expensive suit on or jeans on or whatever but if you don't have the right pair of shoe to match the outfit, you will look really dumb. So please, guys, lets try not to look stupid by wearing the same pair of shoes for everything. Trust me, people DO notice and they WILL talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home