Monday, October 03, 2005

Money makes the world go round.


Round and round and round and round... damn, I'm dizzy. But there is truth in that there is. You may say that money is not everything and I definitely agree with you. But right now, I just wish I earned more money. I can't really complain though because my current pay is already considered quite good. I just wish that I had a little more. With all the bills and stuff I need to pay every month I just wish I had abit more. Take this month for instance...

Month of Oct '05.

This month's income.(including small bonus for marksman) $2180
Minus both my monthly insurance policy - $400
Minus my HP bill - $100
Minus my computer monthly installment - $160
Minus my school fees - $300
Minus my holiday trip to Menado - $600
Minus Raveen's Birthday Present - $200
Minus spending money I'm bringing on my holiday - $200

That Officially leaves me with $220 for the month of October. This $220 that I have left has not even included the money I have to set aside for transport. So after deducting lets say $100 for transport, I'm actually left with only $120 for the whole of the month. How to survive? I still need to go to work everyday. I still need to attend school at night. I still have a wonderful girlfriend that I want to go out with. How? Jasmine keeps telling me not to worry about it and that because I am so broke we don't need to go out. How can I do such a thing? I owe it to her for putting up with all my whining and complaining.
What am I supposed to do? Money is definitely not the most important thing in the world but it certainly makes the world go round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home