Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Points to Ponder

Do you think someone can change their ways? Take me for example? Can I change? I know I used to be a not very nice person in the past. People hated me cos I was arrogant and stuck up. I always tried to prove myself to be better than everyone else. I don't know... maybe I still am alittle like that now. I say alot of things sometimes with out thinking how others might feel. To me, I might have meant it as a joke but sometimes I say things that hurt other people's feelings. I know I have a terrible temper. I get irritated and aggitated easily, especially when others keep asking me the same question hoping for a different answer. I know I have to learn to be more patient towards other. Am I really a bad person. I do't think I'm a bad person. I don't mean anyone harm or ill will. I guess I just have to change and learn to be humble, less impatient and more tolerent of others. I know I've changed alot from last time, but I think there is more in me that I need to imporve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home