Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Time and tide waits for no man.

Wow! Can you believe it? Its already 5 months into the year. How quickly time flies as you grow older. Before you know it, this year will end and 2008 will be upon us. This year has really been busy. Both work and my personal life has been really busy. Physically and mentally I've been in over-drive for as long as I can remember. I want to go away on a short holiday. I wish I could just take leave and rest at home. But the way things are going at office, I know its not going to happen any time soon. Everyone at my office is over worked. Management has been trying to prove to us that the new system of work is going to work out for the better of everyone but they keep shooting themselves in the foot. At the rate we are going, the only way anyone can get a few days off is to report sick and go on MC. A very difficult pill to swollow but thats the fact of life. As you can see from the 2 pic i put up, I'm thinking of taking a holiday, I need a break. I know I'm not going to get one any time in the near future but maybe at the end of the year. Maybe I'll take a short holiday then. Till then its just wishful thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home