Sunday, December 31, 2006

Home Sweet Home!

Hey there! I'm back. As much as I enjoyed my holiday, I'm really glad to be home! Most of you should already know that I was in Colorado Springs the last 2 weeks. The weather there has been an eye opener for me. The day I arrived there the weather was cold but there was no snow. For the next 4 days, the weather remained around the minus 5 degrees region but still no snow. Then it hit! Snow storm, blizzard, what ever you want to call it. Strong winds, heavy snow fall. The temp dropped to around minus 20 degrees. It was cold. Due to the weather my original flight home was cancelled. Thankfully, God was gracious and I managed to get on the next flight back home. Above are some pictures of my holiday there. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home